Monday, 17 March 2014

WHAT'S IN MY MAKE-UP BAG: MARCH EDITION

In a matter of weeks, almost my entire make-up bag has been given a shake-up! I've discovered an array of new products thanks to the recent Boots 3 for 2 offer. So, other than bobby pins, lots of make-up sponges and cotton buds, here's what's in my make-up bag this month!


Max Factor Pan Stick Cover Stick
This is great for extra coverage around the t-zone areas. I feel like it does a better job of coverage than the liquid founations and you can get a really clear texture on your face. 

L'oreal Blush Minerals
I'm still getting the hang of using this one. You kind of have to dip the brush in the pot of blusher. I mean operationally, they definately haven't thought this one through. The little minerals get everywhere and the brush is tiny so I tend to use one of my own bigger blusher brushes. None the less, the actual blusher itself is fab. You don't need too much and it really does stay on the whole day.

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation
I haven't used this one so much yet as I really feel it will sit better on my skin when I fake tan. I have been totally lazy this week and am as pale as snow, so let's not dwell on that right now.


Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser:
This little baby has been such a good find! A small amount goes such a long way and it leaves your skin feeling really smooth.

L'oreal True Match Powder
To be honest I try to avoid powder as much as I can, as it can give quite a heavy look. However, what I do use it for is setting my eyeliner. It's totally inevitable, eye liner smudges to hell! I like to get a small brush and apply some powder under the eye-liner to help it stay in place. Although, it's not quite perfect it does improve the panda look.

Rimmel Kohl Special Eyes Black Eyeliner
A great cheap eyeliner than draws on well, totally recommend! Remember to set with a little powder!


L'oreal Color Riche Radiant Rose #S103
I am so in love with these lipsticks it's unreal. They're so soft and moisturizing, the colour lasts for such a long time and well.. it's pink. Enough said really.

L'oreal True Match Touche Magique Concealer
Having found this on Cosmetics Fairy for £3.49, I had to try this! This has definitely been a step in the right direction to finding my perfect concealer. It has slightly better coverage than the Rimmel one and seems to not clog up so much round my eyes.

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
I have been using this one for about a year now. I can't say it's amazing but it does the job for a few hours at least. I am so fussy with concealers and cannot find the perfect one as of yet. The only negative with this one is I tend to use it all up within a few weeks!

What key pieces are in your bag this month?


8 comments:

  1. Lovely post and blog! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    FantasyFashioned
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the pore remover! The packaging is so cute aswell
    I love your blog
    Hopefully follow my blog back as a member please!
    http://vogueofcashmere.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! I do want to try L'oreal true match. Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :)

    I'm currently running a giveaway hope you can join too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love some of this products :)
    check out our blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award... Check out my latest post for all the details! youbelonginvintage.com X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely going to have to try that pore eraser! I've heard there is something by L'oreal like that as well that works really well! Have you tried that one?

    <3LC
    www.itsallstatic.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

.Header h1 { font: $(header.font); color: $(header.text.color); text-shadow: 0 0 $(title.shadow.spread) #000000; display:none;