Friday, 14 March 2014

TOPSHOP MARGATE DOUBLE BUCKLE GEEK SHOES

I have been looking for a pair of casual shoes for a while now. It's so difficult to find the right pair when you're between seasons. Pumps are a no go with the April showers and a pair boots are just too hot for those random warm days. These seemed perfect when I saw them in Topshop yesterday. They sell them in yellow, plum and black as well. I did debate buying black, however I thought that camel is a bit more spring and pastel-like. Have to say though these do remind me of shoes I used to wear to school when I was little! Clearly us 90s kids were super fashionable! 




Any advice on what to wear with these?

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting some of these for a long while! I'd wear with frilly socks and pretty dresses :)

    AMANDALOVES.COM | UK Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty, must find myself a pair of shoes like this, x www.katesperks.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

.Header h1 { font: $(header.font); color: $(header.text.color); text-shadow: 0 0 $(title.shadow.spread) #000000; display:none;