Sunday, 30 March 2014

REVIEW: LUSH BUBBLEGUM LIP SCRUB

With such a hectic week, I've only just managed to try this little Lush treat! It's first and foremost a lip scrub, I try not to forget this as I itch to stick my tongue in the pot and eat it like sherbet! The smell is so sweet and candy like you can't help but open the pot again and again for a big whiff! 


You only need a small dab of the sugar and scrub over your lips to buff away dead skin cells and dry skin. Just a few brushes over my lips and they instantly feel smoother as I lick the sugar off. (Don't worry it does say you can lick it, it won't harm you I promise!) The ingredients are pretty simple and harmless, Caster sugar and Jojoba oil make up the scrub with just the added flavouring to create the smell and bright pink colouring. The oil really helps moisturize the lips as well. 

This should help your lipstick and gloss glide on more smoothly. You can use this scrub on a daily basis if you wish, I know I certainly will be adding this to my make up routine. It seems as if the scrub will last a fair few months as you only need a few grains of sugar each time you use. 


Overall, an excellent product, especially this time of year when the weather changes so quickly and your lips become dry and flaky in the cold weather. A must have in the make up bag!

23 comments:

  1. I love this product too, it's such a cute little thing to have in your beauty collection! Thanks for the follow I've followed back :) xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen so many positive reviews about this product that its about time I purchase it lol. Great review honey, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE TWO PRODUCTS LOOK GREAT!! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try this! It's hard to wear lipstick over dry lips in need of some exfoliating. Thanks for sharing!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this lip scrub. It's my absolute favourite, and it taste so good too!
    Your blog is so lovely too and I can't wait to see your next post!
    Your newest follower,
    Laura xx

    http://lisforladybird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog)Its amazing!)
    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my all time favourite scrub it smells amazing and works even better + its good enough to eat ;D x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog! I love the style of it
    How are you ?

    visit my pages if you like
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin

    let me know what you think :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this product!
    Great blog, I'm a new followed on GFC and bloglovin
    Would you like to follow each other

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this product! Smells and tastes great too.

    http://www.leviniasbeautyblog.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like it's worth trying. I love everything containing Jojoba oil.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi! Im follow your blog :)
    I want to invite you to visite my blog
    http://ylieby.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blog Award!
    Check it out here: http://realnotideal.blogspot.ca/2014/04/very-inspiring-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tried this at the LUSH store. Smells like a unicorn pooped on a pile of lollipops. THIS IS SO AMAZING. Great review. :)

    Cathy // helllo, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely blog sweet! I was just passing through and wanted to say hello! New follower over here xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. HEY You have been nominated for an award

    for more detail look here http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to try this! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to try this lip scrub so bad! Every time I go into Lush I think about buying it :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! x x http://gkatee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Want to try this! Love your blog - just followed ♥
    Would love if you checked out mine too sometime!

    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds perfect! And after your review I'm dying to smell it :)
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc,bloglovin), just let me know. xx Maja

    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love lush and this lip balm looks really great! I can't wait to get one for myself!

    ReplyDelete

.Header h1 { font: $(header.font); color: $(header.text.color); text-shadow: 0 0 $(title.shadow.spread) #000000; display:none;