Saturday, 15 March 2014

NICOLE X MISSGUIDED

I was totally shocked when I found out Nicole Scherzinger was going to collaborate with Missguided. I didn't think Missguided were really regarded that highly that someone so shamazing as Nicole would even consider designing a fashion range for such a brand. As much as I love Missguided, clearly I had underestimated them in the likes of the fashion world and what do you know; it was released this week!


It's a debut of 53 pieces including jumpsuits, cut-out dresses and sporty inspired apparel. What I love about the designs is that they are totally wearable unlike some celebrity designs. I absolutely love the cut out and halterneck dresses and they're a great length for keeping it sexy but sophisticated on a night out. The main theme of colours are white, black and electric blues. As a brunette, electric blue is the only shade of blue I can get away with wearing as darker blues and navys don't do me any justice! There are some amazing leggings in the pack that are perfect for any evening out when your not on a dress vibe. They will look fab with any coloured crop top! 

Here are my favourite pieces from the collection:


What will you be buying from the collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Header h1 { font: $(header.font); color: $(header.text.color); text-shadow: 0 0 $(title.shadow.spread) #000000; display:none;