Monday, 10 March 2014

REVIEW: MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL

 I recently found an fantastic website called Cosmetics Fairy. It's amazingly cheap and has so many of the products I buy in Boots on a regular basis, but at a third of the price! I made my first order last week and it finally arrived today. Here are the three Maybelline Sensational lipsticks I brought for only £1.98 each! I love a new lipstick but normally at £8-£10 each, it does get quite pricey! I couldn't wait to try these today and was pouting away on my lunch break testing my new colours. 


#550 Cherry Candy is a rich red shade, it has a slight shine to it which made my lips look like they had so much moisture to them. It's more a fruity shade of red and what i'd like to call a more casual day wear lipstick. 

#445 Mango Diamonds is my favourite of the three. It's a subtle shade of orange with just the right amount of coverage. I tend to find that orange shades can look quite blotchey and not cover your lips consistently but this one is great! 


#161 Juicy Pink is a nude coloured pink with a slight sheen of glitter to it. I wasn't sure about the colour at first as I much prefer my lipsticks without all the sparkles but it's actually quite subtle. 
These have been such a great buy and I encourage everyone to check out the Cosmetics Fairy website, you won't be disappointed!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post, I love your pictures! These lipsticks look amazing

    I tagged you for the Liebster award! Hope you find the time to post it :) http://wanderlustandramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    Rach xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this :) have linked you back!

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. The Juicy Pink is such a great color! I'm going to have to check this site out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do trust me, it's really good! x

      Delete
  4. You have so interesting Blog! Maybe want follow each other? If yes, just follow me, and i follow you back :)
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & thanks for following!

      Laura x

      Delete
  5. I love this lipstick! So price friendly too. Nice post. I am wearing the Vibrant Mandarin shade in my new blog post today. xx, Mary

    LaylonBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are one of my favourite lipsticks, they actually last all day which is great! x

      Delete
  6. Wow this lipsticks looks sooo cool! i need them
    Thanks for the review
    xx

    ReplyDelete

.Header h1 { font: $(header.font); color: $(header.text.color); text-shadow: 0 0 $(title.shadow.spread) #000000; display:none;