Tuesday, 11 March 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD

I have been nominated for a Liebster award a few times now and it would be totally rude if I didn't respond again, so here goes. Thank you to Hannah & Rachel for nominating me both and spreading the word of new bloggers!

There are a few rules:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must state 11 facts about yourself.
3. You must answer the 11 questions given to you, from your nominator. 
4. You must nominate other bloggers, and set 11 questions for them to answer.
5. You can’t nominate the person who nominated you.
6. You must tell the people you’ve nominated them, so they can take part!

11 Facts About Myself
1. My dream is to have my own online retail business
2. There isn't a day that I go without false individual lashes. 
3. I graduated with a 2:1 in Journalism last year.
4. I worked in a nightclub for 3 years. 
5. I am pretty much obsessed with all reality television. 
6. I cooked mushrooms on my sandwich maker for lunch today. Shockingly it worked! 
7. I have hundreds of DVDs...all in the wrong cases. 
8. I love travelling. (Well, going to different places staying in nice hotels. Not the back-pack, no make-up type. Yuck.)
9. Okay, so I did buy a back pack last year. But it was only to save luggage fees. Standard. 
10. I love writing. But don't really want to be a Journalist. 


And here are the questions Rachel has asked me to answer:
1) What is the one product you couldn't live without in your daily makeup routine?
Concealer. Does what it says on the tin. With constant black eyes that look like I've been in a boxing match every-day, it's crucial!
2) What is your go to eyeshadow look?
I don't wear eye-shadow as it weakens my false lashes my lash lady said. 
3) Favourite lipstick to rock a red lip?
For night it's Revlon Fire & Ice and for day it's Revlon Wild Watermelon. 
4) Favourite place to shop for clothes?
Topshop.
5) What do you want to do as a career or if you already have one, what do you do?
I am a Fashion Manager of a women's fashion brand. 
6) Talk us through an average day in your life
Work work work!
7) What's your number one skin cleanser?
Clearasil Refreshing Pads
8) Favourite spring outfit to wear?
I have just purchased an amazing yellow coat from Zara. It's my new best friend. 
9) How much makeup do you wear on an average day?
A tonne on an average day and a tonne and a half at night. 
10) The one hair styling tool or product you couldn't live without?
GHDs everyday. 
11) How do you store your makeup?
I have a mini storage tower, however I just brought some plastic storage pieces from China for my lipsticks. 

My nominations are:



6 comments:

  1. I was going to nominate you , and just came across this post to see that you've been nominated already. I almost feel off the chair laughing when i read your first answer ( concealers) ... i thought i was the only one who looked like they had been in a boxing match...lol. Thats why i dont go anywhere without my sunglasses. Great post.

    http://productsthatactuallydowork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, thank god for make-up that's all I can say! Thanks for visiting! Have followed you :)

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful blog, sweety)
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(37)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations dear say would you like to follow each other? =) just let me know on my blog. I have a giveaway too pls. feel free to join hugs
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

.Header h1 { font: $(header.font); color: $(header.text.color); text-shadow: 0 0 $(title.shadow.spread) #000000; display:none;