Sunday, 23 February 2014

WEEKEND WISHLIST #1


I have been amazingly good this month with my purchases. I've really kept it to a minimum (probably over guilt that I owe my boyfriend over a grand for the holiday we just booked, oops!). However, being currently sick and stuck in bed, I really felt the need to cheer myself up with some retail browsing. What else? 

Here a just a few things that caught my eye and have gone into the wishlist bank this month!

1. Pretty Blue Ultra Soft Jeans
Miss Selfridge
£36.00

2. Nude 90s Square Crop Top
Miss Selfridge
£8.00

3. Skinny Tailored Blazer
Topshop
£48.00

4. Light Pink Rope Statement Necklace
RI
£50.00

5. Limited Edition Rose Gold Platform Sandals
RI
£55.00

Slightly shocked that the necklace is almost as much as the shoes though! May have to hunt for a cheaper option...

Anyone else a fan of the statement necklaces at the moment?



11 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I love the statement necklace! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have followed you on GFC. Thanks for popping by :) x

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are everything love it
    www.stylehercloset.blogspot.co.uk
    Follow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'M following now you on GFC and waiting follow me back
    xoxo ;))
    www.pisimel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog post! You can see it below :)
    Great blog!
    http://hannahshonestblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those pink sandals!! Perfect for spring and summer! love your blog, i'm your new follower! looking forward to reading more of your posts xoxo http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes and the blazer is super pretty! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? Do leave a comment when you follow and i'll follow you right back.

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete

.Header h1 { font: $(header.font); color: $(header.text.color); text-shadow: 0 0 $(title.shadow.spread) #000000; display:none;