Thursday, 20 February 2014

BOUGHT IT FORGOT IT: TED BAKER BRUSHES

I have been really investing in good brushes recently and have gathered up quite a collection. I've had these ones since January, which I picked up in the sale in Boots for £10! They have literally been sitting around in their beautiful little case looking far too pretty to use! However, I'm slowly introducing them into my daily regime. They are of a fair quality and the hairs do not fall out which is always a nuisance!


The case contains the following:

Blusher Brush


Eye Shadow Brush



Slanted Eye-Shadow Brush



Sponge Applicator


Lip Brush


Brushes Case


I am in love with the case design and have already brought the large make-up bag too match and also the travel bag too!

#TEDBAKERLOVE

4 comments:

  1. awe wow amazing find, £10 is such a bargain for Ted Baker! the colour is lush too!
    xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know half price sale and I'm there! x

      Delete
  2. Cute case x

    http://ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/new-blog-design-mini-review-giveaway-uk.html

    ReplyDelete

.Header h1 { font: $(header.font); color: $(header.text.color); text-shadow: 0 0 $(title.shadow.spread) #000000; display:none;